Our partnership with the SRT offroad team has continued to help produce fantastic results this season. Congratulations to the entire team in such a successful year. Below are the results for the month of October, and the current year to date:
TEAM SRT Oct. Results:
Wins – 4
Podiums – 15
Top 10’s – 28
Series – 11 (FGSE, EHS, HC, WHS, GNCC, NEPG, EX, GH 24hr., D36E, El Inka, NHHA)
Races – 17
Entries – 36
Best Finish – 1st
Worst finish – DNF
Year To Date Results:
Wins – 40
Podiums – 113
Top 10’s – 223
Series – 44 (SORCS, ISDE East, ISDE West, KOM, WFO, D17, MRANN, GNCC, AMA Big 6, D37, D36E, WORCS, AMA Snow bike, EHS, Glen Helen Endurance, WHS, NEPG, AMRA, SLE, NHHA, MXC, ECEA, FTRE, FTRHS, SCORE, D36HS, FGSE, AWRCS, PNWMA ,VCGP, D14, ACES, CMA, AMSA, E-MX, OMA, SETRA, Mid East, EX, CXCC, HawHS, CanMX, El Inka, HC)
Races – 169
Entries – 312
DNF’s – 10
- Record Breaking 4 Team SRT riders in the Top 10 of EX Main (2nd. 4th, 8th, 10th).
- Steward Baylor Jr. won ANOTHER National Enduro and by now you know he won the Championship!
- Trystan Hart placed 2nd two rounds in a row at Denver and Phoenix EX.
- Kyle Redmond finshed 3rd at the El Inka Hard Enduro in Equador.
- ANOTHER double podium at FGSE (Buttrick and Baylor Jr.).
- Trystan Hart won another WHS at Donner, CA.
- Ryan Smith came from behind to finsh 6th at the NHHA.