O'Neal Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where is the sizing chart for your gear?
A: Please click this link for a complete size chart
2. What is the difference between adult 28 and a youth 28 pant?
A: The length of the inseam. The Youth 28 is 3.5 inches shorter and has an inseam of 23.5 inches, while the adult 28 has an inseam of 27".
3. Do you sell replacement parts for helmets? How do I get them?
A: Yes. Please contact customer support at: 1-800-32-ONEAL (326-6325).
If you don't know the helmet model, or year, its helpful to have a picture of your helmet on hand that you can email to one of our reps to help properly identify the parts that you need.
4. I lost my helmet manual. Where can I find one online?
A: Please click this link for a list of manuals
5. How do I get sponsored?
A: Please click this link for sponsorship information
6. How can I exchange product that doesn't fit?
A: Please contact customer support at: 1-800-32-ONEAL (326-6325) to obtain an RA number before shipping the item back to O'Neal for exchange.
Once your return is received, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. This additional delay is out of our control.
7. I have a question about my online order. Who do I contact?
A: Please contact customer support at: 1-800-32-ONEAL (326-6325) one of our representatives will be able to assist you.
8. What are your business hours?
A: 8am-5pm PST Monday through Friday. Closed weekends and all major US holidays.